Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting Closer........

Feels like its taking forever!! GAH!!! But am neeeeeeaaarlllly there......
Maybe the 1st of May is a great date to aim for....Easter will be ridiculously hectic with the Qld Eisteddfod & I have uni assignments looming in the background.......this is when I start to think.....what was I thinking?!?!?! LOL

Anyways.....I have another couple of piccies to share with this short (but sweet??) post....





This is a little rattle/ tag toy giraffe. It is made of beautiful soft minky & all the little tags have been double stitched for durability & safety. There is an enclosed rattle inside.



 
My Trolley covers have extra long sides for extended coverage & the extra long back is also a velcro closing bag.

The cover also features a built in lap belt & a belt at the back to then attach to the trolley.

There are also toy loops on the front & an inside pocket (these arent shown on this picture)


So these are just a few more of my offerings. The items I will have for sale will not be exactly as these shown but you will be able to view them shortly on my "almost complete" Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment