Thursday, October 6, 2011

What's coming up.....

Well I have LESS than 2 weeks till my exams....arrrrgghhh!! But on the PLUS side of this, it means I will be able to get back into my sewing & craft again.

I have just joined a group of WAHMs on Facebook and we are going to have a Market Night on Sunday the 27th November (time TBA). It's all pretty exciting! We will each be providing 2 items for the market and there will be a HUUUUUUGE range of items. I haven't yet decided what I will have....whether I will provide something I already have in stock or something else that's in the pipeline.

Talking about what's in the pipeline, I uploaded a few Sneaky Peek pics to my Facebook page - so head on over and have a look.

Until then, keep your eyes glued to the newly set up WAHM Delights page for further info on the market night!

No comments:

Post a Comment